DONATE FOR A CAUSE
How Much Should I Donate to the Junior League of the Lehigh Valley?
Every gift matters to our League. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law, and our tax ID is 24-0838715. Here are just some examples of the impact your gift will make:
- $25.00 Will fill one backpack with school supplies for an elementary student
- $50.00 Will give a Thanksgiving meal to one family who would otherwise go without
- $100.00 Will bring new books to an entire classroom of children
- $500.00 Will provide books and supplies for one semester for a part-time female community college student
- $1,000 Will provide Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging training for our entire membership
- $1,500 Will provide tuition for one semester for a part-time female community college student
Consider a Tribute Gift
Giving a gift in tribute to a loved one is a beautiful way to honor their legacy of community service, charity, and altruism. We welcome and appreciate tribute gifts of any amount.
Ways to Give
To donate by mail, please mail your check payable to:
Junior League of the Lehigh Valley
P.O. Box 282 Bethlehem, PA 18016
Email [email protected] with any questions.
To donate online, please access our donation form HERE. Please consider joining our monthly giving program by checking the appropriate box on our donation form.
Do More With Employee Matching Gifts
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please get in touch with your Human Resources department.
Want to Get More Involved?
Join our email list for news, updates, and more ways to get involved here.